This is an old version of my webpage. It may be accessible from some part of the internet. A more up to date version is available here
Welcome to my personal page.
I am a second year Ph.D. student at the LIP (Laboratoire de l’Informatique et du Parallélisme) in Lyon supervised by Benoit Libert on privacy-enhancing cryptography with advanced functionalities.
My resume is available either in English or in French.
If you want to contact me for any reason, it is possible by mail through the address
sed 's/#/fabrice/;s/#/mouhartem/' <<<'#.#@ens-lyon.fr', my gpg public key is available here.
Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon
AriC Team, LIP laboratory
46 Allée d'Italie
69364 Lyon Cedex 07
Where am I?
Places where I was, be or will be:
- Benoit Libert, San Ling, Fabrice Mouhartem, Khoa Nguyen and Huaxiong Wang. Signature Schemes with Efficient Protocols and Dynamic Group Signatures from Lattice Assumptions. Accepted at Asiacrypt'16. ePrint report 2016/101. 2016.
- Benoit Libert, San Ling, Fabrice Mouhartem, Khoa Nguyen and Huaxiong Wang. Zero-Knowledge Arguments for Matrix-Vector Relations and Lattice-Based Group Encryption. Accepted at Asiacrypt'16.
- Benoît Libert, Fabrice Mouhartem and Khoa Nguyen. A Lattice-Based Group Signature Scheme with Message-Dependent Opening. In ACNS'16. 2016. [full version]
- Benoît Libert, Fabrice Mouhartem, Thomas Peters and Moti Yung. Practical “Signatures with Efficient Protocols” from Simple Assumptions. In AsiaCCS'16. 2016. [full version | hal]
Conferences and Seminars
- Aric Seminar:
- 24/09/2015: Lattice-based group signatures for dynamic groups.
- 16/06/2016: Crypto's fair: Lattice-Based Group Encryption.
- Lattice and Crypto Meetings:
- 01/10/2015: Lattice-based group signatures for dynamic groups.
- GDR-IM's Meetings:
- 06/10/2015: GT-C2's days; Signature de groupe dynamique à base de réseaux euclidiens (in French)
- 30/06/2016: GT-Arith's days (RAIM); Signature de Groupes et Réseaux Euclidiens (in French)
Popularisation (In French)
I am particularly interested in cryptology and in computer algebra.
I am also interested in combinatoric.
- Origami: from time to time I fold some pieces of paper. I'm a member of the MFPP association. I also attend to origami convention from time to time: LUO and MFPP Meetings.