Thu 21 February 2019
I am currently a visiting researcher at Microsoft Research India in Bangalore. I was formerly a post-doctorate researcher in the LIP team at É.N.S. de Lyon working in the H2020 project Prometheus until December 2018.
Before that, I was a PhD candidate until October 2018 in the LIP (Laboratoire de l’Informatique du Parallélisme) in Lyon supervised by Benoit Libert on privacy-preserving cryptography from pairings and lattices.
My resume is available either in English or in French.
If you want to contact me for any reason, it is possible by mail through the address
sed 's/#/fabrice/;s/#/mouhartem/' <<<'#.#@ens-lyon.org', my gpg public key is available here, fingerprint:
8C29 D9C8 1460 0979 5165 D5D6 2C50 33B2 28CF E4E7.
Microsoft Research India
Lavelle Road, 9
560001 Bangalore, Karnataka
+91 80 6658 6000
Where am I?
Places where I was, am or will be:
- Microsoft Research India
- Usually in the (Soft) Lattice Meetings. Also the first London-ish lattice meeting.
- Conferences: Arith 22, Asiacrypt 2015, PKC 2016, Eurocrypt 2016, AsiaCCS 2016, ACNS 2016, Crypto 2016, TCC 2016-B, Asiacrypt 2016, PKC 2017, Eurocrypt 2017, Crypto 2017, Asiacrypt 2017, Crypto 2018.
- Workshops: NTCW 2019.
- Meetings: Journées du GT-C2 2015, Journées GEOCAL-LAC-LTP 2015, Journées Nationales 2016 du GDR-IM, RAIM 2016, JNCF 2017, Journées du GT-C2 2017, RAIM 2017, Journées du GT-C2 2018.
- Research schools: EPIT 2014, COST-IACR School on Randomness in Crypto.
Last publications follow. More details are available [here].
- Benoît Libert, Marc Joye, Moti Yung, Fabrice Mouhartem. Fully Distributed Non-Interactive Adaptively-Secure Threshold Signature Scheme with Short Shares: Efficiency Considerations and Implementation. At NIST Threshold Cryptography Workshop 2019. [Supporting Implementation]
- Benoit Libert, San Ling, Fabrice Mouhartem, Khoa Nguyen et Huaxiong Wang. Zero-Knowledge Arguments for Matrix-Vector Relations and Lattice-Based Group Encryption (full version) In Theoretical Computer Science, Elsevier. ePrint 2016/879. February 2019.
- Benoit Libert, San Ling, Fabrice Mouhartem, Khoa Nguyen and Huaxiong Wang. Adaptive Oblivious Transfer with Access Control from Lattice Assumptions. In Asiacrypt’17. [full version | hal]
- Benoit Libert, San Ling, Fabrice Mouhartem, Khoa Nguyen and Huaxiong Wang. Signature Schemes with Efficient Protocols and Dynamic Group Signatures from Lattice Assumptions. In Asiacrypt’16. ePrint report 2016/101. 2016.
- Benoit Libert, San Ling, Fabrice Mouhartem, Khoa Nguyen and Huaxiong Wang. Zero-Knowledge Arguments for Matrix-Vector Relations and Lattice-Based Group Encryption. In Asiacrypt’16. ePrint report 2016/879. 2016.
- Benoît Libert, Fabrice Mouhartem and Khoa Nguyen. A Lattice-Based Group Signature Scheme with Message-Dependent Opening. In ACNS’16. 2016. [full version | hal]
- Benoît Libert, Fabrice Mouhartem, Thomas Peters and Moti Yung. Practical “Signatures with Efficient Protocols” from Simple Assumptions. In AsiaCCS’16. 2016. [full version | hal]
More details are available [here].
- 2017 − 2018:
- 2016 — 2017:
- 2015 — 2016: